Monday 21 March 2016

Some Painting, Finally...

Last post I mentioned a goal for 2016 around getting some more paint on my models. Well, after a late night I actually have a few things finished...

Covenant of Antarctica Diophantus Battle Carrier

Semi-submerged...

Covenant of Antarctica Icarus Fliers



Covenant of Antarctica Thales Corvette




Well, the last photo is a bit of a cheat, 4 of those 5 were already completed, so really I just finished off the Squadron. But still, a relatively productive flurry of activity that will now probably mean I will get little done between now and 2017.


My lad is also getting old enough to now pester his Dad into letting him paint and wanting to play... so dutifully I asked him which game he would like. It looks like we'll trying out Firestorm Taskforce, the spaceships were something he just couldn't resist.


Simple and straightforward, with small fleets like the ones that come in the starter box he should be right.



Washed, and then magnetised. The models come with spaces for 2mm magnets, but I drilled them out for 3mm ones.







The models look really nice and go together well. I'm looking forward to giving the game a run with the lad.





No comments:

Post a Comment